In the Master’s Degree in Direction and Planning of Inland Tourism and Health, a total of 32 places are offered. At this point also 5 places are reserved for foreign students who want to join the Master.
Master’s fees are those set by the Xunta de Galicia. For the 2023/2024 course are:
- First registration: 9.85 euros / credit.
- Second and successive license plates: 26.68 euros / credit.
- Foreign students: the credit will be worth 25% more.
· Copy of DNI / passport
· Copy of the university degree.
· Copy of the academic file.
· Curriculum vitae.
The documentation will be uploaded scanned during the registration process: registration link.
In the case of the academic degree and academic certification, the originals must be showm in the secretariat of masters. Otherwise, certified copies must be sent by postal mail or official registry.
The postal address is::
MASTER EN DIRECCIÓN Y PLANIFICACIÓN DEL TURISMO INTERIOR Y DE SALUD
FACULTADE DE CC EMPRESARIAS E TURISMO
CAMPUS AS LAGOAS
32004 – OURENSE – ESPAÑA