In the Master’s Degree in Direction and Planning of Inland Tourism and Health, a total of 40 places are offered, 25 for the face-to-face modality and 15 for the blended modality. In case one modality is not covered in its entirety, they can be transferred to the other. At this point also 5 places are reserved for foreign students who want to join the Master.
Master’s fees are those set by the Xunta de Galicia. For the 2017/2018 course are:
- First registration: 21.61 euros / credit.
- Second and successive license plates: 26.68 euros / credit.
- Foreign students: the credit will be worth 25% more.
PRE-REGISTRATION AND REGISTRATION PERIOD FOR THE 2018/2019 COURSE
· Copy of DNI / passport
· Copy of the university degree.
· Copy of the academic file.
· Curriculum vitae.
· Signed pre-registration sheet (it is downloaded to the platform at the end of the process).
The documentation will be delivered in the secretariat of masters or by post.If it is delivered in masters’ secretariat, they can be simple copies by teaching the originals on the counter.
If sent by registered mail, certified copies must be sent.
The postal address is::
MASTER EN DIRECCIÓN Y PLANIFICACIÓN DEL TURISMO INTERIOR Y DE SALUD
FACULTADE DE CC EMPRESARIAS E TURISMO
CAMPUS AS LAGOAS
32004 – OURENSE – ESPAÑA