Through this master, the student will acquire knowledge related to tourism from fields such as management, planning or marketing, to more specific subjects related to the specialty of the Master, Internal Tourism and Health Tourism. That is why the students who finish this degree are prepared to work in the following fields:
- Management of companies and tourist activities (specialty Interior and Health Tourism).
- Planning and management of tourist destinations in public and private institutions.
- Planning and management of projects for the use of tourist resources.
- Training and advice in the tourist field. Entrepreneurship of tourist activities.
- Research of tourist markets.